Saturday, June 18, 2011

This is me :)

I am a person, a person that can't sleep right when there's stuff.. really tough stuff on my mind so this may be the best way for me, splashing it all out online maybe.. just maybe?

Let me introduce myself!!

 - I currently live in Ohio, USA (here for another 6months) exchange student
- I've recently been listening to justin bieber songs, I. AM. NOT. PROUD. OF. THIS :P
- I like to live movie moments.. the dear John movie scene: pointing my thumb to the moon and saying "no matter where you are in the world, your thumb is no bigger than your thumb"!
- My home will always be New Zealand
- I'm scared of being in deep water
- When my name (Amanda) gets too common I call myself 'Shaniqua'.. CAUSE I'M JUST THAT BLACK!!!
- Shane Dawson is a hot ass ;)
Ohio ~ Summer time
- If I was a guy I would be called Elie..
- Too much goes down on facebook IMO
- Chatroulette is addictive
- Cream sodas, dip 'n dots and marmite is all I need in life♥
- 2 years of my teenage life was taken away when my parents "were going through marriage issues"
- 2012 better not end cause I have huge plans!! :)
- I tell everyone "People piss me off", because..true story bro
- I am fulfilled with inspiration from my American experience of 2011
- I feel most safe when I'm cuddled in a blanket ready for bed
- I'ma KIWI, bitches


Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain ☼

No comments:

Post a Comment