Thursday, July 7, 2011

Half way mark


July 4th marked the half way mark of my time in America as an exchange student.
It's time for some sort of reflection on this all because at times it's very over whelming and i know i really need to vent these feelings. i'm kinda lazy and only get to sleep when the sun begins to rise, finding it easier typing a new blog rather than writing on paper, i'm sure i'd loose it and have gone into far too much personal detail that it becomes so private that if i'd lost it, I would be freaking out, A LOT!! The wrong person would read it and i would possibly have a few problems on my hand.. just my luck
Nooo, i'm a rather lucky person i think. No matter what bad thing happens.. in the end it was all worth the crap because everything turns out better than ever imagined, 
okay, now i'm just showing off ;)

I do feel bad for feeling excited that the months are flying past so quickly, i mean i am having a really great time with the other half of the world.. but home does sound so much nicer :/ I can't think of doing all that boring life career planning crap that i really should start looking into, i complain about it to almost everybody i speak with.. "Ohh just chill Amanda, things will work out!!" 'they' tell me.
Well 'they' need to stfu and let me freak out over this matter because i like to have a 'possible future plan' just in case. Why does nobody care about it? it's important and whatever i choose i'll most likely be stuck with all my life because it's not so easy to just change "THE PLAN", plus.. there's people i want to prove wrong, show them up ;P haha

So here's the plan..
~ to actually get one ~

No comments:

Post a Comment