Friday, July 29, 2011

Not like the movies

It would be nice to think that there's a happy ending for everyone
that it does get easier one way or another
that there's a song playing behind every moment
and there's that one person you know WILL get you through it all <3 Just to be your own personal lifesaver :)

Some very difficult things have been happening lately, very uncontrolable events that take me way out of my comfort zone. I know i cannot be a pushover or easy person every time somebody needs help.. because that's how people get used and honestly just totally fucked over.

There's only one thing i wish more than anything in the world.. to be home, i think 6 months were enough for me, it was enough for my sisters, my friends and my parents.. but i was the one to push for more right in the beginning. WHAT WAS I THINKING?? don't get me wrong, i love the americans.. the place and all that stuff but it's just these little things i really can't mention here that i can't deal with. Certain people, attitudes and situations that all i want to do is be in my own room and just cry.. cry it all out.. i guess "it all" would be the pain.





♫ Last night I heard my own heart beating
Sounded like footsteps on my stairs
Six months gone and I'm still reaching
Even though I know you're not there
I was playing back a thousand memories, baby
Thinking 'bout everything we've been through
Maybe I've been going back too much lately
When time stood still and I had you ♫ 
-Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment